- T-shirt and sweat pants or shorts. Black Jazz shoes, Black Oxford Tap Shoes, Black Ballet Slippers.
KI through KFII
- Solid color leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes (skirts optional
- #205C Capezio or #205 Bloch – Full Sole Ballet
- Solid color leotard, pink or tan tights and black tap shoes
- #625C Capezio or S0352-G Bloch – Merry Jane Buckle Tap
Level 1 through Level 4
- Black Leotard, pink tights (skirts are permitted at teacher’s discretion), hair in bun and pink ballet shoes
- Bloch #208 Leather split sole or #278 Pump leather split sole
- Solid colored leotard, pink, black or tan tights and tap shoes
- #302 Block Buckle Tap – Level 1 & 2
- Black Oxford – Level 3 & 4
- Solid colored leotard, black or tan tights, bootie shorts with half tops and tan jazz shoes or tan turners
- Bloch #499 – Level 1 & 2
- Tan Turners – Level 3&4
- Solid colored leotard, no loose articles of clothing, and stirrup tights, no jewelry and no shoes
- Leotard, Unitard or tight fitting shirt that will cover midriff without riding up. tight fitting leggings or footless tights.
- NO: Jewlery, belts, loose clothing, shoes or socks.
- Casual clothing that you can dance in and black dance sneakers
- Shoes for recital – TBD
- Must be pulled back off the face in either a bun or a pony tail unless otherwise noted above.