The King Centre is excited and proud to announce our continuation of our “We Shine” Dance Program! This year we are offering a 10-Week Dance Program (Fall 2021) and 12-week Program (Spring 2022) designed for dancers with developmental disabilities, with a variety of dance styles taught. Our teachers will provide a structured, skilled, and nurturing environment where dance is celebrated and is systematically built on students’ experiences and knowledge as they learn new skills.
Our Mission: To provide a foundation of dance skills for children and teens with special abilities, focusing on each dancer’s diverse talents. This class will help each individual develop social skills, confidence, balance, and rhythm through the magic of dance. We Shine – Where every child has the chance to Shine!
Class Information: 12-Week Programs
- Fall 2021 – October 2nd thru December 18th (10-Weeks)
- Spring 2022 – February 5th thru April 30th (12- Weeks)
- Register Online Today via our Parent Portal: Click Here to Register
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 11:15am – 12:15pm
- Location: King Centre’s Butler Studio
- Age Range: 8-18
- Rates: Please see rates below. Registration fees may apply
- Please Note: While registering, please let us know your child’s disabilities so we can better accommodate your child’s needs. Thank you for understanding!
Class Instructors: TBA.
Class Requirements: Dancers are preferred to have a jazz shoe; accommodations can be made if needed.
|Hours||Full Tuition||3 – Payment Plan|
|1 hr per class||$192.00||$64.00|
If you have any questions or need help registering for a class, please feel free to contact the office.